An Irish girl who ditched her successful corporate career to live in a rainforest in Africa, Avis Mulhall is an inspiring and determined young woman who has overcome adversity to follow her passions and fearlessly invent a better future.
A respected expert on social enterprise and collaborative consumption, Avis is a true social innovator who recently represented Australia at the G20 YES Summit in Mexico and was named in Sydney Magazines Top 100 People of Influence. She is the co-founder of global social travel network mmMule.com, creator of Sydney's fastest growing change-maker community Think Act Change and founder of Looloo Paper - a toilet paper business that uses its profits to improve sanitation in developing countries.
Avis enthrals audiences with stories of her own transformation and in doing so, gets us each to examine our own purpose and motives to enhance the world around us. Her personal story is not only an inspiration, but the way she tells it is fantastic. She is sure to bring lots of laughs as well as some poignant lessons learned along the way.
Keynote Topics and Workshops
1. Social Business
- Biggest challenges
- Identifying opportunities
- How to work as a team - what does it mean
- Business model canvas - building better business
- How to engage with internal & external stakeholders
- Wrap up & pitch session
2. Creating a Hero Brand
- hello heroes - what makes a brand a hero
- finding your mission
- walking the walk & talking the talk
- villans vs heroes
- what not to do
- ready for action - the time is now
3. Empowering Girls
- Presenting new & challenging examples of female leadership with a chance for interaction & audience participation
- Presenting a powerful platform for girls to develop their own personal action plan as young leaders and changemakers
Half day workshops and full day workshops are available as well as longer term workshops held over a number of days.