Brian Solis is Principal Analyst and Futurist at Altimeter, the digital analyst group at Prophet and has been called one of the greatest digital analysts of our time by CMOs and CEOs of top brands. He studies disruptive technology and its impact on business. He is also a digital anthropologist who seeks to better understand how technology affects and shapes behaviors, norms and society. Through his research and published work, he humanizes disruptive trends to help leaders understand how technology, markets and people are evolving and how to drive innovation and growth.
In addition, Brian is an award-winning author and world-renowned keynote speaker who is consistently recognized as one of the most prominent thought leaders in digital transformation, innovation, experience design and digital humanities. Brian has authored several best-selling books including X: The Experience When Business Meets Design, What’s the Future of Business (WTF), The End of Business as Usual and Engage!
With a loyal online audience of over 700,000 people online, his work makes him a sought-after thought-leader to leading brands, celebrities such as Oprah, Shaq and Ashton Kutcher and over 1,000 startups.
Escape from the dark side of distractions to live a better life
Somewhere along the way, we have become distracted. Maybe we don’t realize the extent to which our everyday rituals, favorite devices and apps, or where we focus our attention is affecting us. Reading Lifescale is like holding up a mirror, and revealing a new you, as your obsessive relationship with distractions melts away. From simple first steps to reclaiming your attention, to becoming more satisfied, inspired, and creative, this book will lead you through your own journey of lifescaling: redefining success on your own terms.
Who’s in charge of your destiny? Is it you? If you find yourself unable to go longer than a few minutes without checking your phone, or falling victim to some other digital distraction, you aren’t alone. As author Brian Solis documents, the corrosive effects of distractions and multitasking are of great importance—and you know you’re capable of more. Read this book to learn (and unlearn) how you can master the gifts of focus and creativity, and stop letting distractions master you.
Lifescaling is about:
- Being present and mindful in your physical life and your digital life
- Breaking the cycle of instant gratification to think critically and creatively
- Living and working in the now, without mentally wandering elsewhere, worrying about missing out, or waiting impatiently for the next thing
- Wasting less time on distractions, so you can spend more time doing what you love with whom you love
- Fostering creativity and imagination through powerful and life-changing daily rituals
Leading and Winning the Business (R)evolution
What can we learn from some of the colossal mistakes we have seen a number of incumbent companies make? How do we survive and thrive in an era of digital Darwinism? And how did everything change so quickly?
Two major success factors are crystalized;
- The rate and ability to embrace and enact digital transformation within the business, And
- The development of leadership change-agents and influencers who champion innovation.
Brian presents this exciting and poignant keynote in a just-in-time session to ensure your business remains relevant in an ever-changing future. With a magnified focus on your specific industry, Brian will unpack:
- The state and future of digital transformation and how it’s changing businesses at the very core
- How to identify, lead and empower business mavericks and change-makers within your organization and across your industry
- How incumbent companies are making mistakes and what you can do to avoid sealing your own fate in the same way
- What you can do personally to change things for the better in your career and for your company
X: The Experience when Business Meets Design
Innovation in Customer Experience
X marks the spot! Brian Solis knows what it takes to be innovative. As the principal analyst studying technology and its impact on and after numerous success stories at the forefront of Fortune 500 companies and the tech/startup world there is no speaker better than Brian to welcome you to a new era of business.
In this progressive and captivating keynote Brian explains why the future of business is experiential, sharing his insider knowledge on how to create meaningful experiences.
Audiences will discover:
- What’s really at the heart of a great experience
- How experiences become memories and how to connect to people’s hearts and minds
- From Brand Experience (BX) to Customer Experience (CX) to User Experience (US) X: How to design experiences that start at the top and change how companies work, sell, and serve
- How to design customer experiences that matter in a time of what Brian calls, "accidental narcissism"
- How micro-moments are reshaping the new customer journey in each of the four moments of truth
Building a Dynamic and Adaptive Organization
Breaking away from rigid processes and risk-averse cultures.
“But this is the way it’s always been done.” - Said no successful entrepreneur ever
An idea is just an idea until it’s put into action and brought to life by people who share your vision and passion for changing the world. A world-changing idea has to not only be innovative; it has to disrupt the status quo. The challenge is to help people take their ideas shape them into something powerful. All too often though, organizations limit their ideas to that of iteration versus innovation. There’s a difference…
Iteration – Doing old things better
Innovation – Doing new things that create new value
Disruption – Doing new things that make the old things obsolete.
In an entertaining, insightful and encouraging way Brian will:
- Inspire the audience to shift perspective and learn to unlearn
- Help the audience bring ideas to life that are innovative and maybe even disruptive
- Teach and motivate people to believe in their own ideas and intuitions to challenge business as usual and unlock new opportunities
Hey Mr Futurist! WTF…?
What’s The Future of…
As one of the world’s leading analysts and digital anthropologists, Brian studies how the evolution of technology, business, and culture impact specific industries. In this tailored keynote presentation Brian will specifically study your space and share his vision and experiences to help your organization understand and embrace the dynamics defining the rise of digital transformation, innovation, connected consumerism, digital lifestyles and important trends impacting your industry, including but certainly not limited to:
Business and Customer/Employee Experience - Brian ties together the latest trends and developments in Brand/Digital/Omni/Mobile and Social. Design marketing strategies and campaigns that matter in a real-time, 'always-on' world.
Tech, Innovation and Silicon Valley - What is it about Silicon Valley that drives innovation and disruption, what’s the hot new tech and what’s the next big thing?!
Retail and e-Commerce - Brian re-imagines the world of shopping, payments and retail/e-tail.
Leadership vs. Management - Learn how executives lead in roles from the top to bottom, to inspire a more passionate, loyal and profitable workforce.
Finance Services and Insurance - The future of banking, finance and insurance is so important. Learn from Brian’s in-depth studies centred deeply on UX (user experience).
Travel and Telecommunications – Learn about the future of tourism, travel and experiences.