Are you in charge of sculpting your mind? Or is your mind being hacked?
Digital transformation has been revolutionary. It has given humans the ability to consume whenever and wherever. We are now entertained endlessly, more informed and constantly stimulated.
As a species, our tools have evolved from the simple hand axe, to the always-in-the-palm-of-your-hand phone.
We are aware of digital disruption, digital Darwinism and the impact that technology can have on our lives. However, our carbon brains do not change at the same rate as silicon digital devices.
Without truly understanding the impacts that technology has on our minds, we are powerless against our minds being hacked. This 'hacking' can lead to digital distraction and ultimately, digital depletion.
To make sure organisations, teams and individuals can perform in a digitally transformed world, we must be able to use technology in a beneficial way, sculpting our minds and remaining digitally resilient.
In this session, Kamal Sarma will cover
- How we as an analogue species, need to shift our mindset and behaviours to thrive in a digital world
- How to master digital productivity and recognise digital addictions.
- How to curb digital distractions to avoid depletion
- How to debug our minds once they have been 'hacked'
- How to lead your-self to be able to lead digital transformation in your business