Ovations is a leading Corporate & Celebrity Speaker Bureau, representing a fascinating array of world-class speakers - many of which you may have seen in the media, by watching TED talks or live on stage at events like Vivid Ideas.
Based in our Sydney office, the Ovations team are seeking an 'Events Magician' - someone who can be the backbone of our operation; providing friendly support to our team of speakers and creating seamless experiences for our clients and their events.
You love all things detail, you have a confident personality and experience in the events or travel industry. An extensive background in coordinating multiple schedules and a passion for personal development is also highly regarded!
YOUR ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES include:
- Working with our travel provider and client to arrange travel and logistics for 600+ presentations per year
- Liaising with clients to put together detailed schedules for each of our speaker's events
- Arrange and coordinate briefing meetings
- Being a 'beacon of love' for our team of speakers as they travel around the world
- Supporting the sales team with their client and contract requirements
- Administer the documentations of Agreements and follow up on outstanding balances prior to event
- Being the voice of the company and ensuring that everyone who contacts our organisation feels cared and supported
YOUR SKILL SET:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of computer proficiency and a willingness to learn new programs
- Ability to confidently deal with and support high profile personalities
- Mature, pragmatic and 'Sure, can do!' attitude, with initiative and a firm commitment to job ownership
- Organisation wizard. Ability to prioritise and manage simultaneous projects to set timeframes