Ovations are looking for a vibrant, motivated account manager to join our Sydney team and become a valued part of our business.
This is not your ordinary 'day in the life' role.
Ovations is a leading Speaker Bureau providing Speakers to our Australian clients. Our world-class speakers are names which you may have seen in the media, watching TED talks or in bookstores.
You will need to have a positive personality and competent sales experience preferably in the events industry. Your passion for learning and personal development as well as interest in Australia's top media personalities, authors, global thought leaders and business disruptors will be an asset .
As an independent agent you will be working from home, so you can be based anywhere in Australia.
- Working closely with corporate clients to provide solutions for their Speaking needs
- Managing key Industry segments for incoming business opportunities
- Prospecting and lead generation from current database of event clients
- Preparation of creative and persuasive proposals matching client briefs with appropriate Speakers
- Working collaboratively with the sales team and Speakers to grow their business
What Does a Sales Agent Look Like?
We are a small and vibrant team, so a collaborative outlook will be an essential part of who you are. You are sales focused, proactive and someone who thrives on closing the sale whilst maintaining healthy, close client relationships. Ideally your experience includes the events industry, where you have built existing relationships with clients who buy speakers regularly.
- A minimum of two years' sales experience
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to connect with people and build relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to confidently deal with and support high profile personalities
- You work well in a passionate team which thrives on honesty, respect and support
For further information please contact Leanne on 02 9818 6977, or to apply send your resume along with a covering letter to email@example.com