Andrew Winston is a highly respected and dynamic speaker, reaching audiences of thousands and acting as a practical evangelist on how to navigate and profit from the world's biggest environmental and social challenges. A globally recognised writer and adviser on sustainable business - Andrew has advised some of the world's leading companies, including Bank of America, Bayer, Boeing, Bridgestone, HP, Johnson & Johnson, and Pepsi.
His first book, Green to Gold, was hailed by Inc Magazine as one of the 30 books that all managers should own. Andrew's new book, The Big Pivot, explores how companies can thrive in a hotter, scarcer, more open world, and provides a new roadmap, helping executives create a more prosperous business, economy and world.
The Big Pivot
Radically Practical Strategies for a Hotter, Scarcer, More Open World
Based on his newly released book from Harvard Business Press, Andrew Winston, lays out a new vision for business strategy in an unpredictable world of constant change.
His presentation will...
- Explore the three mega-forces coming to bear on companies and society, changing business and life -- as usual
- Lay out some of the key hurdles to longer-term profitability and value creation and provide some core solutions to today's business challenges
- Describe how companies are creating new value through radical efficiency, heretical innovation, and by putting the right value on what's really important
- Andrew makes the case that the way companies operate today cannot keep up with the rate of change in our physical world. Organizations that make the Big Pivot will find the only practical path forward in a volatile environment. The leaders will build resilient, flexible organizations that profit by creating a healthier, more sustainable, more profitable world.
Finding The Gold in Green
This engaging presentation by a globally recognized speaker and green business expert will explore the environmental pressures and powerful stakeholders driving companies to go green.
Andrew will describe how the world's best companies use environmental pressures to innovate and profit in a crowded, resource-constrained world. Through fun and fascinating examples from a range of industries, Winston demonstrates how leading companies....
- Get Lean: Amp up energy and resource efficiency to save millions
? - Get Smart: Use data about products and supply chains to save money, drive performance, and serve customers better with innovative new offerings
? - Get Going: Engage and excite employees to solve the company's, the customer's, and the world's environmental challenges
? - Get Creative: Rejuvenate innovation efforts by asking heretical questions that challenge everything from operations to products to business models.
Your talk was so energizing... you did a wonderful job balancing tangible facts, with action to be taken....with great humor along the way. Thanks again for such an inspiring message.
- President, The North Face
Andrew has a preternatural ability to perform, please, and above all leave everyone cheering. His insight into the industry is incomparable...
- CEO, The Carbon War Room
Winston's approach is ideal for companies working through these tough economic times. Green Recovery shows how companies use technology and green thinking to create smarter, stronger businesses that do well in good times and bad.
- Chief Environmental Strategist, Microsoft