If you want your sales people to have a unique experience that has the potential to change their lives, then hire Bruce. He has appeared 16 times on the annual program of the Million Dollar Round Table, considered by many to be the preeminent platform in the sales and financial advisorial world. His presentations ("From Acorns to Oak Trees", "Client Building Strategies" and "Philanthropy and your Practice") are designed to have a dramatic impact on financial advisors in particular and sales people in general. Bruce challenges them to focus on the essence of their businesses and to ask themselves "Why are they doing what they are doing the way they are doing it?" In each of these presentations, Bruce will share more than two dozen transferrable concepts that he uses today, and which he has successfully used over his 44 year career in the life insurance business.
A world class speaker, Bruce's proven sales and marketing ideas create an energy of expectation, enthusiasm and excitement that is unparalleled.
If you want an exceptional presentation, one that will leave your audience educated, inspired, motivated and roaring to go, then Bruce is the person for your program.
A 42 year life member of the Million Dollar Round Table, and a Founding member and past Chair of Top of the Table, the world's preeminent financial advisorial organization. Bruce will grace your platform and excite your audience as few have the capacity, ability or presence to be able to do.
If you want your colleagues to be challenged and addressed with passion, energy, enthusiasm, focus, commitment and humility, then Bruce is the person for you.
Bruce has a variety of talks:
1. Acorns to Oaktrees - 3 hours presentation focused on Client Building Strategies in these turbulent times
2. Lifeboats and Legacies - 3 hours presentation - Bruce shares his insights and reflections on the history of cash value permanent life insurance. He takes his listener deep into the workings of this instrument and reviews the numbers of real cases.
3. Philanthropy & Your Practice - 2 hours presentation - how to build relationships with charities and not for profits. How to build a philanthropic practice and/or include charitable estate planning.
4. See the People - 2 hours presentation - a favourite of the audience and a must for new advisors - how to get in front of prospects when others can't and what to say when you do
5. Non Solus Nobis - 12 truths from 44 years in the business - a stand alone talk that will inspire and rejuvenate - one hour post dinner or luncheon address
6. Q & Eh? - Bruce shares his passion for the industry and tells his audience the pitfalls to avoid when selling life insurance.