Chris Gray inspires individuals with the thought that to make real wealth you need to do the complete opposite to what everyone else is doing.
At the age of 22 Chris Gray began his journey investing in real estate with a deposit of $35,000. By age 31, Chris had turned his initial deposit into a $3.5m property portfolio and left his full-time job as an accountant at Deloitte's for semi-retirement. Since then he has more than tripled his personal portfolio to well over $10m and now builds property portfolios for time-poor professionals through his Buyers Agency 'Empire', searching, negotiating and renovating on their behalf.
Chris is a regular presenter on Channel 9's Sky Business News 'Your Money Your Call' and features in major business press and newspapers. He was also the Property Expert on Channel 9's 'MyHome' and most recently seen on '60 Minutes' and guest judge on Channel 10's 'The Renovators'.
In his highly sought after presentations, Chris explains why...
- A higher income will not make you rich
- Property investment does not mean sacrificing lifestyle
- Leveraging your equity is the key to financial independence
- Essential criteria for choosing an investment property that outperforms
Audience members also receive a copy of Chris' highly successful book 'The Effortless Empire', showing you how you can leverage your salary and your equity to achieve financial independence through property.
Investing in Property
- Why buy and invest in property
- What, where and when to buy
- Residential vs. Commercial / Industrial / Retail Property
- How to build a property investing strategy
- Building a team of professional advisers
- Understanding the risks and rewards of property
- Building financial models - incl. capital growth, rental yields, mortgage interest
- Why you need to use tax and legal structures
Leveraging your time and money & outsourcing
- How to get the most out of your time and money
- Leveraging your money whilst reducing your risk
- Why you need to outsource everything you can
- Getting over the emotions of outsourcing
The Property Market
- What's currently happening in the property market around Australia
- What's going to happen to the property market in Australia
- Managing changes in capital growth, rental yields and mortgage interest
- What, where and when should you be buying and selling
Managing Your Emotions
- Overcoming your fears of debt
- How to make unemotional financial decisions
- How to do the complete opposite to what you've done for years
Financing Property / Mortgage broking
- Everything you need to know about financing a property portfolio
- Fixed vs. variable
- Interest only vs. principal and interest repayments
- Why you never want to pay off your home loan or investment loan
Getting into the mind of a buyer / investor
- using buyers to convert potential sellers
Chris is Australia's Thought Leader on Independent property investment.
- Craig Rispin, Futurist, NSAA Speaker of the year 2007
Twice now Chris advice has saved me money or saved me time!
- Matt Church
A professional and polished presenter, inspires his audience.
- John Horder, President CPA