Writer, Comic, Actor, Broadcaster
Greg Fleet is one of Australia's most experienced and popular stand up comics. As a NIDA trained actor Fleety made the plunge in 1987, starting out as a sit down comic (he was too nervous to stand) at the Prince Patrick Hotel in Melbourne. Since then he has made a name for himself as a consummate performer and writer who merges theatricality and comedy in a way that has put him at the forefront of his craft internationally.
Most recently, Greg displayed his acting talents, as Boxy in the Seven drama series Last Man Standing.
Various appearances for clients including the Australia Post, Australian Retailers Association, Banker's Trust, Canon Australia, the City of Port Phillip, Coca-Cola, Deacons, Daikin Australia, Ericsson, Ferrier Hodgson, Microsoft, Mobil, Network Ten, Ord Minnett Securities, Telstra, Toyota Australia & Victoria Legal Aid.
- If you don't know Fleety's face you will know his voice. As one of Australia's leading voice over performers his voice has sold you everything from beer to hardware (which are two things that don't mix very well)
- Fleety has had a few minutes of his work recorded and released on the Melbourne Comedy Festival CD compilation through Rubber Music, distributed by BMG Australia
- Fleety is also working on Film Scripts for Ten Years In A Long Sleeved Shirt and Thai Die
- Fleety was a regular cast member of the Seven drama series Last Man Standing, playing the role of Boxy
"Subtle, Succinct and Surreal"
- The Scotsman
"hilarious, hard hitting... hug this man today"
- The List, Glasgow
"A wild, great show"
- Herald Sun, Melbourne
,"The fastest thinking stand up around"
- The Sunday Times, London
"In one hour he succeeds in dragging us to extremes of laughter, embarrassment and pity, but mainly laughter, as he takes us on the emotional roller-coaster journey of our lives. He deserves to be massive."
- The Independent, London
Exceptionally funny... the audience was spellbound throughout
- Hilarious, hard hitting... hug this man today