Award-winning British comedian Jeff Green has become a well known face and voice on Australian TV and radio since arriving for his first Melbourne International Comedy
Festival performance. Now an Australian resident (he has an Australian wife), Jeff is greatly in demand here and in the UK, Europe and Asia as a highly entertaining after dinner speaker, MC and keynote speaker.
An ex-Chemical Engineer turned comedian with over 25 years experience as an international headline act, Jeff has performed for scores of corporate clients including a large
spectrum of Australian and European Industry: Allianz, Virgin, Bluescope Steel, BMW, British Gas, Vodafone, BOSS Industry Awards, QANTAS, Ferrier Hodgson, Telstra
AFTER DINNER SPEAKER
Jeff is rightfully considered one of Australia's very best after dinner speakers. As an acclaimed international comedian, Jeff is hugely entertaining with an enviable ability to address the widest range of industries and audiences.
Whether your event requires a punchy lunchtime speech or an evening mix of hilarious anecdotes and pin sharp observations, Jeff is able to effortlessly deliver the most
MASTER OF CEREMONIES
Jeff is a warm, engaging and smart MC. Bringing to your event many years' experience as a BBC radio presenter and TV host Jeff is able to quickly grasp the most complex
of briefs to seamlessly execute your timetable of events with his trade mark wit and affable professionalism.
TITLE: "WITHOUT CHANGE THERE WOULD BE NO BUTTERFLIES" - A GUIDE TO EMBRACING CHANGE
Internationally acclaimed broadcaster, writer, comedian and conference speaker Jeff Green is passionate about change, and he knows a thing or two about it.
After commencing his working life as a chemical engineer, Jeff about-faced into a stellar career as a stand-up comedian. In the process he became a household name on UK TV and radio and starred in Festivals and tours across the globe. He then gave it all up to move to Australia and start all over again. Why? And what key lessons about embracing change did Jeff learn along the way?
Jeff's inspirational, insightful and often hilarious story recounts his negotiation of personal and professional life-changing events. His presentation will energise your audience with his clear guide to viewing change as a potent and positive force.
What Jeff will talk about:
- The unique transition from successful Chemical Engineer to acclaimed Stand-up Comedian, elaborating on the important things he learned along the way about embracing change: Life IS change, Fear IS natural.
- How we can all learn to view change as a positive force.
- Learning to recognise what we can't change: From our family, our past decisions, even the personalities of those around us, Jeff explains where we should put our focus for a more productive future.
- Dealing with adversity. Overenthusiastic hecklers, hostile critics, Jeff has seen it all during his long career. He explains how to deal with career challenges and control our doubts.
- How to find and harness our most effective motivational triggers and identify those that hold us back from embracing change for a happier future.
Pin-sharp comedy beautifully delivered is the trade-mark.
- The London Evening
Jeff Green performed tremendously as the MC at one of our recent events. He understood the corporate objective and was able to deliver the message with comedic wit. Jeff was such a pleasure to work with that we would jump at the opportunity to book him again and would strongly recommend him to other clients.
- Event Manager The Event Emporium
Thank you for your outstanding contribution to our recent Leadership Conference in Glenelg, South Australia. Your performance was one of the highlights of the Conference - we all had a real belly laugh. It was a privilege to have you perform for us and our thanks, once again, for your fantastic contribution to our event.
Jeff was fantastic he was very well received (he even had our MD in tears of laughter). Jeff is an amazing person to deal with also, we were running about
- 30mins late due to a concert nearby we weren't aware of and he was great about the delay and worked rally well with the team at Frasers.Ã¢Â€Â Broad Group
Thank you for your outstanding contribution to our recent Leadership Conference. Your performance was one of the highlights of the Conference; we all had a real
- belly laugh with so much of what you said being true! It was a privilege to have you perform for us and our thanks, once again, for your fantastic contribution to our event - RuralCo
It was so nice to deal with such a professional performer who turned up for a sound check then early to his gig. The crowd loved his style and humour, and a really
- fantastic night was had by all! - Homestart
"Great MC! Very funny. Great incorporation of speakers to humour"
– Property Council
"Quick witted, very relatable humour. To get people laughing at 7.45am! Great job."
– CSR Ltd
"Kept audience in high spirits & energy, great presence"