How to Become CEO
How To Become A Rainmaker
How to Become a Great Boss
How to Become a Marketing Superstar
Don't Send A Resume
Fox is real. His books are readable and his ideas are workable.
Jeffrey Fox is the founder and President of Fox & Company, Inc., a marketing consulting firm that specializes in marketing strategy development, innovation enhancement, selling skills training, branding, and various applications of a proprietary value-selling methodology called dollarization.
Prior to starting Fox & Co. Jeffrey was Vice-President, Marketing and a Corporate Vice President of Loctite Corporation. He was also Director of Marketing for the wine division of The Pillsbury Co., and held various senior level marketing jobs at Heublein, Inc. including Director of New Products.
Jeffrey is the winner of "Sales & Marketing Management" magazine's Outstanding Marketer Award; winner of the American Marketing Association's Outstanding Marketer in Connecticut; and the National Industrial Distributors award as the Nation's Best Industrial Marketer.
He is the subject of a Harvard Business School case study that is rated one of the top 100 case studies, and is thought to be the most widely taught marketing case in the world.
His topics range from:
- How to Dollarize the Value of Your Product or Service
- How to Grow in Tough Economic Times.
- How to Build Business in Professional Service Firms (law, accounting, advertising, consulting)
- How to Lead from the front.
- The Importance of Branding.
- How To be A Good Sales Manager.
- How To Market Yourself to Get a Job.
- The most popular speech and workshop subject is How To Become A Rainmaker.