John Gill is the founder of his own martial arts motivational company, a totally unique executive development program which combines cutting edge research from the field of sport psychology and performance coaching with the ancient philosophies of martial arts masters. The program is presented by two of Australia's most highly respected motivational experts, John Gill is also a winner of Australian, USA and 11 World Martial Arts Championships. He has also featured on Channel 7's Sunrise, The Morning Show and Channel 9's Kerri-Anne programs and previously on Channel 7 News, Hinch, Channel 10 News, Wonderworld and the 7:30 Report.
Many people believe that martial arts are all about combat. However, whilst combat was an unavoidable part of ancient life, traditional martial arts is also governed by a holistic philosophy for success and wellness. This ancient philosophy incorporates medicine, healing therapies, and fitness for both mind and body. Martial arts was the worlds first system of self improvement, and in many ways, modern science is just catching up.
John's program is fast paced, experiential and most importantly fun. Participants will learn mental mastery techniques and strategies commonly used by Olympic and elite athletes, from performance coach Richard Thorpe. In addition, martial arts master John Gill, a 5th Dan Black belt in Hapkido and taekwondo, will also teach participants a selection of the worlds best self defence techniques. Not only are the physical skills useful, but like martial arts training, they act as metaphors for the daily challenges we face in business and life.
Some of the powerful topics covered in his martial arts program are:
- How to develop a positive winning attitude
- The art & science of setting goals for success
- The importance of optimism & positive thinking
- How to develop unshakeable self confidence
- Iron mind techniques for mental toughness
- How to harness your inner self discipline, determination & perseverance
- Breaking through limiting beliefs
- Financial fitness : How to be a wealth warrior not a wealth worrier
- Success strategies of champion athletes and teams
- Feel empowered by learning fundamental self defence
- Release stress and build inner calm with tai chi & chi kung exercises
I would like to recommend John Gill's martial motivation session to managers who would like to give their work teams a renewed sense of purpose. John has run a few motivation sessions with our employees and each of the participants has emerged feeling invigorated and motivated. After the sessions, we noticed a marked difference in their attitudes. John takes a very hands-on, physical amd practical approach to motivation and is a walking example of the sucess of his methods.
- HR Manager, Key Media Pty Ltd