Jon Bird has over three decades experience in retail marketing communications, starting as a copywriter and Creative Director and progressing to agency management. Jon was a founding partner of IdeaWorks, Australia's leading specialist retail marketing agency. Jon has also held the role of Director of Retail Marketing at M&C Saatchi, working across Australia, NZ and US markets. Jon currently CEO and Chairman of IdeaWorks is working towards building the business in Brisbane, Melbourne and Auckland as well as Sydney. Jon is also Chairman of Octomedia, publisher of 'Inside Retail', writes a column for Inside Retail, and speaks regularly at retail industry seminars. Jon holds an MBA from Macquarie Graduate School of Management.
- The New Value Equation - Hitting the Sweet Spot for Your Shoppers (makes use of new research just done on how consumers perceive value, and makes the case that price on its own is a road to nowhere)
- From Value to Vegas - Journeys Across the New Retail Landscape (covers the two ends of the spectrum in retail - great value retailers, and great experiential retailers)
- A Roadmap to Retail's Future (covers where retail is right now, where it's headed, and how the client can get there ahead of the rest)
- Retail on the Edge (a presentation on retail today, the future of retail, and 11 ways to create an extraordinary experience)
- A World of Change - 5 Retail Megatrends and How You Can Make the Most of Them
- Also available, tailored presentations to fit the conference theme.
Just a quick note to thank you SO very much for your presentation at our conference yesterday, weÃ¢Â€Â™ve received loads of positive feedback from participants Ã¢Â€Â“ it really set the mood for the day and got us all thinking!
- Specialty Fashion Group
Thank you again for your presentation to our team. It really inspired the team for the brainstorms and provided lots of discussion.
- The Walt Disney Company Australia
Jon Bird is a student of global retailing - usually referred to as a guru - and a master of the creative part of branding. I love listening to him. When innate creativity and deep knowledge collide, you can be sure you're going to enjoy yourself and learn a lot. What more could any audience want?
- Martin Butler, the author of The Art of Being Chosen