Joni Peddie is a leading Executive Coach, Keynote Speaker and Strategic Facilitator, who helps leaders and their teams to become more energised, intrinsically -motivated and more self-aware by improving their resilience … one actionable insight at a time!
She is the Past President of the PSASA (Professional Speaking Association of Southern Africa), CEO of Bounce Forward, Resilient People and has over 33 years of experience.
6 ways to feel vibrant & sharp- live your ‘juiciest’ life.
People around the world are experiencing high levels of stress, ‘overwhelm’ and hence feeling depleted.
- We all need to prioritise how we ‘revitalize’ ourselves DAILY, so that we are healthy (disease-free), happy and live a ‘juicy’ life.
- The REBOOT framework outlines 6 dimensions in life. They all contribute to overall wellbeing.
- Incorporate these practical, ‘micro’ and time-efficient habits seamlessly, and easily into your day.
Unlock your Superpower, and boost your performance by getting more restorative, quality SLEEP … daily!
Your overall health and productivity starts with a great night’s sleep. Insufficient quality Sleep has become a Global Epidemic.
- Quality sleep is necessary for you to feel physically strong, emotionally balanced and mentally sharp.
- Learn simple, practical ‘bio-hacks’ that help you to get nightly ‘quality’ sleep, as well the right number of hours of sleep.
- Enjoy feeling far more energised and more able to GSD (Get Stuff Done) in your life!
Unleash your true potential: Discover your BEST SELF & Optmise your Personality Strengths – using the Enneagram.
The Enneagram helps you to understand your specific ‘fears’, ‘motivators’ and ‘drivers’… all necessary for you to optimise your personality strengths. It is also intriguing, and hugely valuable to be able to truly understand ‘what makes other people ‘tick?’.
- The 9 Personality Types are vastly different from one another.
- Learn how to communicate more effectively with each of the different Types.
- Play to the ‘strengths’ of the Type that you were born, and enjoy living a life of being your BEST SELF!
Master your inner game: 10 ways to Work SMARTER, not HARDER, and have more time to do what you LOVE!
The complexity of life’s demands, layered with working in hybrid teams, and across time zones has ‘knocked many people sideways’.
- There are exciting neuroscience-based techniques that help you master your (& your team’s) productivity.
- Learn how to effectively manage your time and mental resources, and benefit from increased cognitive clarity, and agility’ …in order to thrive in this fast-paced, ever-changing world.
- Learn 10 practical strategies to incorporate into the way you Work, Lead and Live!
Ramp up your Resilience; Mind, Body, Emotions and ‘Sense of Purpose’.
Resilience demystified … there are four resilience dimensions. Like four legs to a sturdy table : Your Mind; Your Emotions; Your Body and lastly Your Sense of Purpose. Being resilient enables you to BOUNCE FORWARD™ and embrace your personal learnings in life.
- By focusing on mental agility, emotional balance, physical health, and a sense of purpose, individuals can harness a more fulfilling, and satisfying life.
- These 4 dimensions / ‘legs’ of resilience are absolutely necessary for personal energy, vitality, and vibrancy.
- Learn ways to consistently incorporate simple, and practical habits into your daily life, without feeling like you need to be determined.
Strengthen your relationships, and self-manage more effectively, by harnessing your Emotional Intelligence.
Emotional Intelligence is a set of learnable, and measurable skills. Emotions drive people, and people drive performance.
- Why people with high EQ outperform people with high IQ 70% of the time.
- Walking the Journey of life can be tough. ‘Knowing oneself’ and ‘Knowing How To Get The Best Out Of Others’ are two essential high-level skills.
- Learn 5 practical ways to improve your EQ, and incorporate these easily into your daily life.
Joni has consistently delivered sharp and effective sessions which help participants understand how they can eat, sleep and behave in ways that improve their performance. Her sessions are always energising, fun and compelling. I especially appreciate that she combines scientific motivations with practical actions participants can easily employ on their own.
Phyllis Byars, Senior Manager, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion - Bain & Company
The Standard Bank Equities Team worked with Joni on Resilience training during the 2020 Covid lockdown. The team benefitted massively from Joni’s very personal, very intuitive and engaging style. There is no doubt that her involvement helped raise the overall levels of resilience within the team and resulted in significantly heightened levels of collaboration.
Brett Duncan, Head of Retail EquitiesStandard Bank Group
I thoroughly enjoyed the “BOOST” session with Joni, even my colleagues couldn’t stop commending her for such good, helpful and meaningful content. I personally took from the session the importance of self-care, not neglecting ones mental health and ultimately the power of resilience. These are life elements which we often take for granted, but after this, I’m starting to be a bit more kinder to myself.
Nelisiwe Madikane, Regional Marketing Manager - Sanlam
Through her speaking engagements, mentoring, coaching and expertise in a range of content she always has deep impact on her audiences. She is confident, energetic and more importantly interested and interesting which is precisely why her audiences love her. Joni inspires me!
Shireen Chengadu, Chief Executive Officer - Chengadu Advisory
I have worked with Joni for the past 10 years. Most professionals in this space make use of the same toolbox over the years. Joni not only keeps mastering her existing toolboxes but pushes herself out of her comfort zone to keep evolving with the times and thus just stays relevant year after year after year by constantly adding to her offering.
Marzanne Van der Colf, Global HR Director - Ecolab