Justin Dry is an Entrepreneur, Investor and Co-Founder + CEO of Vinomofo, one of Australia’s fastest-growing companies.
Launched in April 2011 from a little garage in Adelaide, Vinomofo now operates in Australia, NZ and Singapore where it has grown quickly to over $50m in annual revenue, 500,000 members, and a team of 100.
Winners of Fastest Growing Company at the Deloitte Tech Fast 50 Awards 2013, Online Business of the Year at the Australian Startup Awards 2014, Best Startup at the SmartCompany Startup Awards 2014, Online Retailer of the Year 2015 at the ORIA’s, Telstra Business of the Year - Victorian Telstra Business Awards 2016, Hot Innovator 2017 at the Power Retail awards and Hottest Aussie Online Retailer in 2018, Vinomofo is focused on expanding globally in 2018.
Justin is a proven game-changer in the wine industry, taking on retail giants and challenging the ‘Bowties and BS’ attitudes of elitist wine snobs.
Awarded Spotify Young Entrepreneur of the Year at The Australian Startup Awards, Justin is a BRW Young Rich Lister and has been named one of the Top 50 People in E-Commerce 2016, 2017 and 2018 by Internet Retailing.
Justin is a regular on TV and radio shows which have included Squawk Box - CNBC Asia, Bloomberg Asia, Sky News Business, The Business - ABC, Channel 9 News, Insight – SBS, The Entrepreneurs Show – Sky Business and was one of the stars of the film ‘The New Hustle’ – a feature-length documentary that follows the personal journey of three of Australia's most successful startups.
Outside of his business endeavours, Justin is a self-confessed wine nerd and islomaniac.
Justin speaks from experience, not a text book. He is real and authentic and openly shares trials, tribulations and triumphs. There are fundamental lessons Justin has learned on his journey as Co-Founder and Joint CEO which are relevant to anyone looking to grow or improve their team and business.
- The Road to Vinomofo & 5 Lessons from a Mofo
- Customer Experience
- Market and Digital Disruption
- Cultivating Culture
The road to Vinomofo
- The journey from a 10 year old entrepreneur to founder and CEO of Vinomofo with a team of 120 and operating in 3 countries.
- The many ups and downs along that journey
- The tips and tricks used to get through some very dark days
- Lessons learned along the way: getting started, persistence, strengths, focus, people, scaling teams, buying and selling a business, marketing and social platforms, building a community and going global.