Kellie Connolly is one of the most recognised names in Sydney media with a diverse reach across all sectors of the community and business.
She is one of few media personalities to work simultaneously across TV, radio and newspapers.
- Regular commentator on Channel 7's Sunrise
- Fill in host/newsreader on Weekend Sunrise and Sunrise
- Columnist for News Limited papers. Regular opinion column in Daily Telegraph
- Regular panellist on Paul Murray Live on Sky
- Active on social media with a growing following on Twitter (close to 5000 followers), Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Freelance features writer for Sunday paper magazines
Kellie spent 14 years at Channel Nine as a news presenter and reporter where she hosted the network's flagship national news program Nightline and a variety of other news bulletins.
One of the highlights of her career was co-hosting the Today Show - one of the most exciting and testing roles in TV.
Kellie's career has taken her overseas reporting on major news events, and seen her interview politicians, business leaders and international celebrities.
Kellie has also worked at the ABC and Ten Network.
Kellie runs a communications company specialising in media and presentation coaching.
She sits on the board of a national foundation Miracle Babies and is an ambassador for Life Education Australia.
Kellie is a professional MC, having hosted events as large as Symphony Under the Stars (80,000 people) to more intimate gatherings of 100.
Kellie knows how to relax a crowd, has a good sense of humour and can think on her feet.
She is always well prepared, well researched, arrives early and ensures the VIPs are made to feel special.
She can adapt to any last-minute changes and will add personal flair to the occasion.
As a facilitator she can cut to the heart of the issue and help 'stay on message'
Conference Keynote speeches
Kellie is regularly called to give keynote speeches at conferences.
Her most popular keynote addresses are on;
- Media and motherhood - lights, camera, aggression!
- Managing the media - a 'how to' guide for any business.
Kellie and her team of professional media trainers can conduct workshops and group activities at conferences.
- On-camera media training
- Body language
- Presentation coaching
- How to write a press release
Kellie did a fantastic job, she was extremely well received by the audience, highly professional and an absolute pleasure to work with. We will definitely be using her again the future.
- Vanilla Bean Events
We would love to be involved in other events with you. You are the perfect Bazaar girl!
- Editor Harpers Bazaar (Harpers Bazaar Diamond Guild Awards).
I just wanted to say a HUGE thank you for your involvement in the lead up to and at the NSW Australian of the Year Awards presentation. Through your professionalism you created a relaxed and warm atmosphere for all of the award recipients and guests, and your friendly and humorous personality was very appropriate for such an event. Feedback I have received has been very positive from all accounts.
- NSW Australian of the Year Awards
You have my heartfelt thanks and gratitude in helping me assist those that need that help.
- Up close and personal with Jerry Lewis
Her strong speaking talent, professional yet personal delivery and quick wit all combined in her being a presenter that the audience warmed to and paid close attention to her message about the Ray of Hope.
- Expat Events (Breast cancer Institute, Ray of Hope fundraiser)