Brand and reputation specialist Kirryn Zerna helps ideas, businesses and teams to stand out in the age of online influence.
Kirryn is a captivating and creative keynote speaker whose presentations immediately translate into action. Widely recognised as an expert in brand communication strategy, Kirryn’s passion is to help individuals and teams to stand out in the age of online influence.
Having spent almost two decades working with corporate and public sector clients large and small, Kirryn’s passion is to help clients get the attention they deserve and the cut-through they desire.
Kirryn holds a Bachelor of Management, a Masters of Management and is a Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors. In 2017 she was awarded the Kerrie Nairn Scholarship by Professional Speakers Australia and is a regular contributor to Smart Company, Internet Retailing and Westpac’s Ruby Connection.
Organizations that look to Kirryn’s expertise include Department of Industry, Innovation and Science (Federal), Department of Industry (NSW), Westpac, Westpac Bicentennial Foundation, Westpac’s Davidson Institute and Sydney local councils.
The Social Business
Connect on Purpose in the Age of Online Influence
The workplace of the future is increasingly mobile and virtually connected. What are the lessons from the Age of Online Influence that can transform today’s workplace in readiness for tomorrow? Drawing on Kirryn’s deep corporate and government experience (including employee engagement for Westpac’s Future of Work project), this presentation uncovers the global best practice of online collaboration and how teamed with brand building and digital storytelling principles can make the invisible team member, visible and drive higher staff engagement and productivity
This interactive and engaging session will lift the gaze of your team to what’s on the horizon, and then through an interactive session rally the team for organisational and personal change.
- Gain insights and inspiration from global and local brands and the emerging online trends
- The 3 elements of digital collaboration that will prepare teams for the future
- The 3 reasons many businesses waste their energy in virtual connections and how to avoid repeating the same mistake
- A practical blueprint for how to start the shift today
The Influencer Effect
How to equip and mobilise individuals in your organization to build a digital brand that can’t be ignored
In the age of online influence, brands can be built or destroyed by the smallest voices in simple ways and insignificant moments.
This presentation will show you how to leverage the dormant power of everyone in your organization or team to build a brand reputation that gets cut-through for all the right reasons.
Audience members will leave this compelling and practical keynote with:
- Simple and immediately actionable tools for mobilising individuals to become online influencers
- A clear understanding of the 5 common mistakes organization make in building a digital brand and how you may be currently sabotaging your own online reputation without knowing it
- The latest research-based tools and techniques for standing out and getting the attention you deserve
How to Stand Out without Selling out.
Why creating a remarkable brand is easier than you think
We’ve embarked on a new age of online influence where the ordinary people can become the celebrity and reaching a large audience is possible.
So how do you seize the opportunity to amplify your brand and reputation? How do you stand out in this complex and crowded space without selling out on what makes you unique?
In this practical and research-rich session, audiences will:
- Gain insights and inspiration from global and local brands that have managed to achieve reputational cut-through at little or no cost
- The 7 elements of any remarkable brand message in the digital arena
- The 3 reasons most individuals and organizations waste their energy in social media and how to avoid repeating the same mistake
- A practical implementation blueprint for radically boosting your online visibility in as little as 30 days
Stand Out Don’t Sell Out
The Influencer Effect