When Kylie Jaye or KJ as she loves to be known, sets her mind to something, it's best to get involved or get out of the way. Starting her career as a TV host for Channel 10 in Australia, Kylie has built an impressive media career as a pre-eminent health, lifestyle, food and travel expert, delivering corporate speaking, presenting and broadcast production internationally.
Warm, tall, sassy and smart, Kylie has presented and produced more than 35 television series across four continents in the areas of lifestyle, health and wellness, business, travel and food. This has included breaking into the notoriously difficult US market, where she worked for Discovery Channel, TV Guide Network and E! Entertainment as both presenter and producer, among other major networks.
An executive producer and series creator of a multitude of lifestyle shows seen in 45 countries. At a time when TV executives doubted the viewer demand for fitness programming, Kylie accomplished sponsor-funding for Yoga TV, which became a huge hit across Australia and in 35 other countries, solidifying Kylie's entrepreneurial spirit and reputation as a lifestyle expert.
That she has pioneered lifestyle programming and succeeded in arguably the world's most cutthroat industry is no surprise considering the challenges faced growing up in country Australia. Born into an unusual family; she has a blind mother, grandmother and two brothers, Kylie faces the world with a unique perspective, mindful of what her family has had to overcome. And inspired by every individual's ability to shine.
As her success and reputation grew, life delivered an unexpected challenge, when Kylie was diagnosed with a rare medical condition in 2002.She was determined not to let it affect her usual fast-paced business, and had to use her well-publicised 'Self-Health' mantra and background, expertise and advice usually reserved for her viewers to turn her personal health back around, rebuilding and re-energising, mentally and physically. Results surprised her team of specialists, and her diet and lifestyle program has been used to help others.
Successfully building an Australian production house that exported television programming to the world, Kylie has received numerous business awards and accolades, KJ was the NSW finalist 2002 Business Woman of the Year Awards for her work in Media & Lifestyle. Not one to rest on her laurels, Kylie is also an accomplished author, penning 10 books including Australian hitsellers Graze (Food) and Strike a Pose (Fitness). She was the winner of Best Innovation: Books and Best Full Coloured Book at the 2009 Australian Print and Publishing Awards. Her latest is a self-improvement /growth book, Look at it this way, will be published in 2016.
Her work has also seen her profiled across many business and lifestyle publications, including Australian Women's Money, Natural Health Magazine and The Sydney Morning Herald Weekend Magazine in Australia. Global coverage has also come from Kylie's significant travel, which has seen her report from all corners of the globe, as she has visited with people from all walks of life.
Kylie is a force, a presence who delivers memorable events either as MC and host, or keynote speaker. She was most recently Master of Ceremonies for a range of live events for Telstra, and can deliver a wide range of interactive, entertaining and impactful speaking engagements, including:
Keynote Topics and Content
- Health & Wellness: Food, Fitness, Lifestyle, personal and emotional fulfilment. Energy to burn and a life you'll absolutely LOVE to live in. Kylie has hosted over 20 major national sporting series and been an expert Lifestyle TV producer of several top-rating fitness and healthy living television programs. She is the author of several bestselling food and wellness books and has her own signature fitness range. As a lifestyle expert, Kylie is passionate about taking people to where they get the absolute MOST out of their life. A personal struggle with a chronic illness has fuelled an obsession with finding and sharing ultimate physical health & happiness. Her stories will delight and amaze.
- Entertainment& Travel :As Entertainment reporter for TV Guide and a regular expert host on E!, Jylie has interviewed some of the world?s most famous faces. Hosting TV across 45 countries, danger, thrills, survival, travel, culture, attitude, teamwork, facing fears. Indy, Supercross, Formula 1 Racing, snakes in the Amazon, Cave diving in South America and X-gaming across the globe, Kylie is a living example of feeling the fear but doing it anyway. Her keynotes feature video showreels of her crazy, challenging and entertaining TV work. Hers is a great lesson in how to be a personal achiever & high-performer working inside of a well-oiled team, thriving to reach the goals while enjoying the journey.
- Love, Life & Communication (perspective): How to talk to each other, keep the fire, establish a full life, rewarding friendships, work culture and happy partnerships. This is a fun audience interactive talk involving drawing pictures on a whiteboard, exploring personal differences, understanding the potent potential of excellent and effective communication. It also explores the relationship you have with the yourself: confidence, self-worth and personal growth. Her first self-growth book LOOK AT IT THIS WAY is to be published 2016 and comes to life - live as keynote topics.
- Innovation,Entrepreneurism & Start-Ups: Inspiring creativity and offering passion-fuelled steps to being a true innovative force or start-up business. Kylie is the owner of four of her own events, marketing and production companies. Presenter and producer for BRAVE, the documentary series on start-ups, EP of live events called 'ON FIRE' for investors and start up community to meet, made into YouTube channel webisodes. How to start creating a brand or a company is all about fuelling ideas. Kylie talks about innovation and the tenacity to go from BIG IDEA - to full scale BUSINESS and feeding the creative passion that spurs you.
- Super Women: Women's drive, achievement, owning your own business, support, strength & self-confidence & playing to win in a man's world. 'Young Business Woman of the Year 2002 Finalist NSW', Kylie is passionate about her media business and creating brands. She's wildly enthusiastic about offering encouragement and real, useful everyday tips & advice on how to do it be the Superwoman you want to be. Included in this talk is footage from a Kylie Jaye-produced series featuring extraordinary women called 'Kick Ass Chicks'.
- Do You See what I See?From growing up with a blind single mother and 2 blind siblings, Kylie could not see herself as normal in a good way.she was part of something extra-ordinary. Being able to reach the dreams of being a Lifestyle expert and successful television producer globally -> Ambition, Integrity & Success and where that energy came from. Finding motivation for success in business, life and family. Key out-take: It is not what you are given ? but what you do with it and believing in yourself. Rising to the Challenge. Facing adversity with tenacity and a smile.
- Ammunition For Life: Arming groups with Life Skills & confidence, tenacity, self-belief and the essential concepts of independence & initiative. A program developed by Kylie in Australia, which began by presenting 3 x 45 minute talks to school and university aged kids.This has grown into a program inside of education that is now called Personal human development. Hilarious fun, cool, hip & easy. Ammunition is a great keynote for adults too - building workplace or social confidence and arming you for the rollercoaster LIFE is. Includes audience participation and onstage fun.