Lisa McInnes-Smith is in the top echelon of corporate speakers on shifting performance. She has presented to more than one million adults across twenty-two countries and authored seven bestselling books.
Lisa has also been instrumental in the transformation of people's careers and relationships. As the first presenter outside the USA to be inducted into the Speaker Hall of fame Lisa's focus is inspiring leaders and creating tangible shifts in their people. Whether it be shifting attitudes, direction, behaviours or outcomes Lisa delivers results.
Her highly interactive keynote presentations take her audience on a journey, an unforgettable experience where they are challenged to embrace a new way of thinking about, and seeing, their current world. Lisa not only inspires people to change but shows them the practical ways they can improve their behaviour and performance. She brings the highest level of collaboration working with event organisers and her participation on the day. Lisa McInnes-Smith is a consummate professional who delivers her absolute best every time she takes the stage.
Lead, Follow or Get Out of the Way
Audience members will recognize how their decisions to lead or follow have a large impact on the productivity of the team and organization. This humorous and compelling presentation will show your people that leadership is not a title or position but something that we all participate in. Every organization depends on the quality and depth of its leaders. The best leaders are self-aware, clear in purpose, courageous and decisive all attributes of an individuals spirit and all learnable! This dynamic presentation takes your audience into a deeper understanding of the significant role that they play in the team. All great leaders have good followers; followers that aspire to one day become great leaders. In an uplifting, humorous & interactive presentation Lisa covers:
- How to be inspiring
- The attributes that will make you worth following as well as how to grow the most important leadership qualities
- How to create an environment where people can thrive and fast track their
Sticky Teams! - The Art of Building Great Teams!
This program is for any company that needs better teamwork, a healthier culture or improved staff engagement. It impacts sales teams, leadership teams and technical teams. It leaves people feeling empowered and united. Most teams have more potential and capacity than they demonstrate. This presentation focuses on helping people to become effective team players by helping each other to willingly shift their behaviour, habits and results.
Lisa demonstrates how team members can inspire others to deliver long-term positive outcomes. She helps individuals to utilise the two most important forms of feedback to multiply their own effectiveness and release the talents of those around them. This dynamic, practical session includes:
- How to build a culture of connection, co-operation and excellence and bring clarity to the team's purpose
- Increase team energy, engagement and interaction and raise team performance by capitalising on strengths
Up Your Capacity! - How to Raise Your Performance, Your Thinking and Your Results:
In this presentation audience members will recognise and adopt the habits and actions that positively influence and shape their thinking, their expectations and their performance. Lisa McInnes-Smith is an expert at helping people increase their capacity and transform their personal performance.
Setting people on a strategic pathway of continuous improvement, Lisa helps identify what energises, engages, inspires and motivates individuals, while also pointing out what robs, deflates and saps their energy. In this up-lifting, fun-filled presentation Lisa will help raise the desire to step up and tackle the tasks that take us to the next level of achievement. The session will explore:
- The power of full engagement for creating personal and professional satisfaction and helping individuals to recognize the contribution they make to the company & what it means to perform at your maximum capacity
- The skills for better communication and how to generate supportive feedback and turn it into better performance
Empowering Women to Lead - Building Influence and Capacity:
Most women have more potential and capacity than they currently use. This is the space where Lisa thrives. She inspires women to pursue significant goals, utilise their strengths and increase their capacity. Lisa helps women adapt their behaviour, their habits and their outcomes to achieve goals that matter.
Some of the key attributes of significant leaders are energy, passion, commitment and vision. When you add creativity, connection, empathy and integrity 'many strong female traits - there exists greater potential for strong and healthy corporate communities. Lisa McInnes-Smith is on a mission to help women build significant careers and communities. In this Session you can expect these outcomes:
- Improved teamwork, transparency, connection and communication with colleagues
- Increased confidence to lead and greater consistency in delivering results
A Culture You Can Count On!
- Building A Brilliant Customer Experience
When building customer relationships no comment is trivial and no moment should be wasted. In fact, every word counts! Success can be measured one interaction at a time as relationships are the key to our ongoing success. The way we communicate and connect significantly influences our effectiveness and overall personal performance. The quality of our conversations and our ability to influence others directly impacts our bottom line, and effective communicators make great team players and valuable team leaders. Confidence and competence in effective communication are learned skills.
This high-energy, fun session will help your peoplebuild a culture where everyone can be counted on to create a brilliant customer experience.
- How to turn a series of interactions into a relationship of trust and respect.
- How to help keep your colleagues on board and connected to the client experience.
- How to use moments to build momentum and minimise meltdown.
- How to be a centre of encouragement and continual improvement.
- How to identify and turn around behaviours that undermine company success.
- How to add your extra to the ordinary daily activities and deliver an extraordinary experience.
- An increased level of personal responsibility to help every client feel important.
- A culture of commitment to the value of the overall client engagement.
- A "You can count on me!" attitude.
- A persistent goal-oriented team with greater unity and sense of fun.
Lisa McInnes-Smith was an excellent opener to our 2 day conference. She stuck to our brief and she had the audience fully engaged. There was lots of laughter as well and of course the chocolates help. She left the audience wanting more!
- IOOF Holdings
You were just terrific, and inspiring!
- Senior Director, Sales and Marketing, Choice Hotels
Lisa's ability to keep her audience engaged and expand their thinking was exceptional.
- Marketing Operations Manager, 3M Australia
Your opening session set the theme for our event and energised our franchisees. Your unique communication style ensured your message sank in. You exceeded our expectations from the initial meeting to the post-event debrief.
- Advertising & Promotions Manager, Quest Serviced Apartments
Your ability to keep the participants interested and involved and your approach to make learning a fun experience contributed greatly to the success of the event.
- Regional Director, Lufthansa German Airlines
Everyone loved your presentation. There was unanimous praise and huge enthusiasm from your speech. You are a huge hit!
- CEO, Wendy's
Your presentation at our National Conference was passionate and engaging. You have a unique ability to keep the audience truly engaged throughout your presentation.
- HR Manager, Officeworks Superstores