In 2004 seven of the coolest cats in the music business banded together to form Lucky Seven. These seven misfits combine cool jazz licks with a raw rockabilly style rhythm, which becomes the backbone of their trademark sound.
This unique sound modernises such classic hits from past artists such as; Louis Prima, Louis Jordan, Bill Haley and Sinatra (to name a few), which makes a stompin' nite of familiar tunes that are guaranteed to have even the squarest of folk 'jump, jive & wail'!
Mr Mallia leads the outfit on vocals and trumpet, wowing the crowds with high note trills and thrills, whilst the sax section unite and give you a swinging chorus. Dean Barcello leaves you on the edge of your seat, with cool jazz licks and classy chords on his Gretsch guitar. While Pete C and Ben 'Joe' Adamson keep the rhythm pumpin' with bass & skins respectively, keeping your fingers clicking to the toughest, tightest beat you'll ever hear.
So put on your coolest threads and bop til you drop to the swinging tunes of LUCKY SEVEN.
- Skycity Adelaide
- Skycity Darwin
- Hyatt Regency
- Adelaide Convention Centre
- National Wine Centre of Australia
- Prospect Council
- Norwood Council
- Fleurieu Peninsula Council
- Hudson Maher Foundation
- Bedford Industries Butterfly Ball
- Cancer Council SA
- BAE Systems Australia
- SA Life Magazine
- Royal South Australian Yacht Squadron
- Blue Light SA Inc
- Allans Music Australia
- Pharmacy Guild of Australia
- WaldronSmith Victoria
- HYUNDAI Australia
- R.A.N.Z. College of Psychiatrists
- St. Peter's Woodlands Grammar
- Wheelchair Sports SA
- Australian Medical Students Association
- Royal Australasian College of Physicians
- MIDDLETON JAZZ FESTIVAL 07, 08, 09.
- JAZZ UNDER A HOT TIN ROOF - BARROSSA VALLEY, SA.
- ADELAIDE CABARET FESTIVAL 07, 08, 09.