Mark Dobson has been called a confidant. A mentor. An advisor. A coach. He has cracked open the talent of over 100 freak performers, in every field imaginable. He is the first person his clients call before their toughest moments … and after their greatest triumphs.
- What do you say when an executive, responsible for billion-dollar deals and thousands of staff, asks you what he should do next?
- What do you say to a sales team that’s missing its targets six months before the company floats?
- What do you say when asked to fast-track hundreds of students by two academic years?
- What do you say when an athlete is about to swim a final, knowing this is their one chance and 30 million people are watching?
- What do you tell someone who’s just been asked to memorise the Sydney Yellow Pages?
Dobbo is the man the experts call when they don’t have the answers. In these and countless other situations, Dobbo has stepped into the breach when a solution was almost impossible to imagine. He has steered individuals, teams, and companies to success. His work has been praised by CEOs, celebrities, innovators, the media, and the intellectual and cultural elite, including Bill and Melinda Gates and President Barack Obama.
Athletes under Mark’s guidance have won medals in three Olympics, two Winter X-Games, multiple World Championships, and have broken seven world records. His corporate clients such as the ‘big four’ banks, Energy Australia, Finstra, MotorOne, Specialized, and FleetPartners have seen company-wide improvements in efficiency, morale and results. As founder of the One to Ten Business Club and The One Hundred Talent Pool, Mark is connecting high-performing organisations with the partners they need.
With a toolkit of strategies as applicable to the boardroom as the starting blocks, mark has become one of Australia’s pre-eminent trend spotters for success, and a go-to strategist for anyone serious about fulfilling their ambitions. His strategies ignite personal and professional growth in any setting.
With Dobbo, success is only a conversation away.