Mark is Australia's leading work life balance and team cohesion advocate. Mark and his team conduct workshops and conference programs in Lifestyle, Team Building and Leadership. Mark's quality information and entertaining style have been rewarded with numerous international presentations, including the British XTC. He is one of few Australians to be awarded this honor.
He is the Author of 3 internationally published books, and Consulting Editor to Ultra-Fit Magazine. He is also a regular Newspaper columnist. His second book, 'Work a Little Less, Live a Little More' has become the bible for work life balance in corporate Australia.
Mark's Healthy Lifestyle book 'Every Day Counts', the first book ever to be endorsed by the Australian Government's Health Promotion arm, 'Active Australia'. Mark's Every Day Counts program has also been ratified by fitness bodies throughout Australia.
Mark was Fitness and Team Building Coach at AFL team Collingwood for fourteen years. Collingwood also outsourced its entire fitness and training function to Mark's team. He acted as Collingwood's Club Runner for the AFL record of more than 250 games. He also worked with Victoria in the State of Origin Series on five occasions. Mark played VFL football for Melbourne and represented Victoria through the VFA.
At age forty-one, Mark was part of the winning team in the inaugural AFL Triathlon, competing against current players from all teams. In the same year he competed in, and at the same time gave a commentary of the gruelling British Cross Training Challenge in London.
Get in the Go Zone ..
- The Go Zone is about replicating the most effective day you've ever had.
- The Go Zone maximises the productive hours we have each day by employing a repeatable discipline of 2 hours each day where we do the most important things.
- The Go Zone eliminates distractions, procrastination and minimises errors through the use of our personal 'Ideal Performance State'.
- The Go Zone works in conjunction with the 'Slow Zone' and the 'No Zone' to ensure business efficiency, agency leadership and personal wellbeing.
- For leaders, the Go Zone is about making decisions, steering the business, challenging and recognising staff. For your team, the Go Zone develops sales skills in asking for the business and asking for referrals and making our faith stronger than our fears!
- Key elements include understanding and using the essence of mental toughness to establish a repeatable habit that is not dependent on varying levels of motivation or energy... are YOU prepared to get in the Go Zone?
How to Create Time
- Don't just teach your team to manage time and fit one more thing into an already overcrowded day, show them how create new time they've never had before.
- Discover the B*A*S*I*C strategy to self invest and achieve more through the "4 ways to Create Time". Drop the myth of quality time, become more efficient and productive while enjoying enhanced wellbeing.
- One of Australia's most successful keynotes. Extremely funny and equally engaging, our keynotes often rate as ... "the conference highlight."
Succeed at Sales
- Many Sales Teams comprise a few top performers, a mainstream of mediocrity and some tail enders.
- There are 5 Sales fundamentals that can revolutionise the performance of your middle and low performers.
- Mark will engage and inspire using anecdotes, real life strategies and practical techniques to ensure your sales results will lift in each of the next 6 months. Get in the Go Zone
Presenting with Passion
- To present at our best, we need passion.
- Mark will show you how to find your natural sytle and present from an audience centric viewpoint. This not only reduces your own stress, it engages the audience and let's your passion shine through.
- Presenting to any group is a privilege, let Mark help you maxmimise your impact and enjoyment for all.
- There is NO TIME for us to work through the traditional steps of Denial and Resistance before we get to true Acceptance of change.
- Mark's strategies will help your group cope with new mergers, new competition, new technology and new ideas.
- We can do more than accept change we can embrace it!
Achieved all the objectives; informative, stimulating and fun.
- TMP Worlwide
Our presence was clearly enhanced by our association with your presentation, which was clearly the stand out. We owe you one.
The feedback was been one of overwhelming success. The attendance at each of your sessions was the highest seen for many, many years.
Energy-Excellent, Facilitation-Excellent, Quality of Passion-Excellent.
- Ten Victoria
Topical, enjoyable ' perfectly run. Discussed repeatedly days after the program by participants.
- Ray Toby Textiles
Terrific as usual. Captures the audience's attention very quickly. Excellent Motivator.
Right from the beginning of our conference Mark McKeon "Belonged". He entertained us, made us work to achieve our goals and succeeded in making our conference memorable.
Not one negative comment. Mark provided a sound base for us to progress onto the next stage. Will use Mark again as reinforcement.
- International Computers Australia
Fun, relaxed and very worthwhile. Over 95% of attendees rated Mark's session as excellent. Highly recommend Mark for future. Well done
- BP Bitumen
Mark McKeon delivered an uplifting and inspiring session. He kept energy in the room and entertained through his honest, intelligent and amusing style. He gave us plenty to think about and many participants are thinking about how to implement his suggestions on an ongoing basis.
- Dept of Education, Employment & Work Place Relations
Mark was able to present a powerful message about time creation in a succinct and humorous way. He is a great speaker.
- MBF Health Management
Excellent. The inclusion of Mark as a main platform speaker during our conference proved a huge success with our delegates
- Retire Invest
Excellent. We have had Mark McKeon at our Manager's retreat for the past 8 years. I can not imagine having anyone. I could not recommend Mark highly enough
- Lorraine Lee Linen Pty Ltd
An extremely valuable day for the entire team - exactly what I was hoping to achieve. I believe we will continue to reap the benefits of the team building well into the future. Mark did well to deliver the quantity and quality of content in 3 hrs - the afternoon went very quickly which is always a good sign. I was very pleased and would be happy to recommend Mark to others.
- Resources Global Professional
Mark was funny, cheeky and entertaining. He was a great 'lift' to the audience and he had a great message to take away, and yet he made it cleverly entertaining. He obviously left an impression as everyone was talking about it on the way home.
The feedback from the group was magnificent and your presentation was fantastic. BASIC was referred to throughout the rest of the program. Your ability to get a firm message across in a light hearted manner is a gift and highlights the importance of looking after yourself as a leader in our organisation.
Mark is wonderful, he epitomises professionalism and the audiences love him, with Mark at the helm I am totally confident and he has never let me down
- National Employment Services Association
Blown away, Mark was awesome.. So motivating and relevant, it would be great to hear more of Mark
- Medibank Private
Mark presented an excellent topic in a motivating engaging fashion. My delegates thoroughly enjoyed the Ã¢Â€ÂœGo ZoneÃ¢Â€Â session, as did I. The message was articulate, extremely well researched and presented in an impressive manner.
- The iPi Group of Companies
Mark is an energy-giver. I asked Mark to work with a group of middle managers concerning the importance of work-life balance. In his highly motivational style, he opened their eyes to the gravity and importance of this work aspect whilst imbuing a sense of "can-do" optimism in each and every member. He is hugely entertaining and enjoyable to work with which is most important in conveying a memorable message.
Mark is a gifted and creative motivator. A consummate professional when it comes to developing and managing motivational team building activities for corporate organisations. I would highly recommend Mark and his team to any organisation looking for something special to bring to their employees.
Mark was a true breath of fresh air for our company with his presentation technique. Too many people preach the same information, but worse still, with the same spiel. Mark was very entertaining, dug deep and left us all with no doubt we weren't getting everything that we could from ourselves. The beauty was, he left that message but in a positive way! (Don't ask... just experience it yourself!) Extremely highly recommended.
- Financial Technology Solutions
As a speaker, Mark brings high levels of enthusiasm and a depth of knowledge and presents it in a way so that the listener is compelled to action! I would highly recommend Mark if you're looking to engage your audience and achieve real results.
- Pittard Training
I have had the pleasure of attending several of Mark's workshops over the last couple of years. Mark is insightful and engaging. He has the ability to read and understanding his audience and be able to adapt his style to meet the audience's needs. I have also read two of Mark's books which add another layer of inspiration. I would highly recommend Mark as a Keynote Speaker &or as a consultant.