He was editor and managing editor of The Australian Financial Review and Editor-at-Large of The Bulletin magazine. He helped establish Channel Nine's Sunday program and he co-hosted the Carleton-Walsh Report for the ABC before moving to Channel 10 as the anchor of The Walsh Report.
From 1983 to 1998 Walsh was a highly respected economic and political correspondent for The Sydney Morning Herald and The Age. He is author of the book, "Poor Little Rich Country - A political History of the 1970's".
We have nothing but praise for the way you conducted the two Teletiquette seminars
- Manager Finance ' Administration, Touche Ross & Co
I would unhesitatingly recommend the course conducted by Mr Walsh
- Principal Member, Social Security Appeals Tribunal
We feel that follow up training by you would be beneficial to all new staff and will be calling on you as required.
- Divisional Secretary, Hooker Projects
All participants have since demonstrated new skills which previously were non existent.
- Training Co-Ordinator Southern Region, The Sydney Water Board
I really enjoyed the way the lecture was presented
- Meadowbank TAFE
Terrific presenter - great communicator.
- Radio 2EA
Thank you Teletiquette. Well Done
- The Sydney Water Board
Enjoyed it tremendously.
- Fujitsu Australia Limited
A privilege to attend this course.
- Australian Pharmaceutical Industries
Fascinating and enjoyable - a good learning experience.
- Employers Federation of NSW