With clients including KPMG, Pepsi and Cisco, he has helped some of the world’s most successful brands navigate disruption and maintain momentum.
Michael is a regular commentator on TV and radio and his work has featured in publications ranging from the UK Daily Mail to Medium.com and the Huffington Post. In addition, Michael is a familiar face on the international conference circuit having shared the stage with the likes of Bill Gates, Dr. John Maxwell and Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak.
Michael has spoken to over 500,000 people across 5 continents since 2004, and is known for his engaging, entertaining and practical conference presentations.
Having been formerly named Australia’s Keynote Speaker of the Year, Michael has been inducted into the Professional Speakers Hall of Fame.
The New Now
Preparing for the trends that will dominate a post-COVID world
The COVID-19 pandemic has seen the future arrive well ahead of schedule. As the turmoil subsides and a new era dawns, smart leaders are turning their attention to where opportunity now lies and how to gear up for the future.
In this fast-paced & compelling keynote presentation, audiences will discover:
- The covid-inspired shifts in consumer habits and expectations that are here to stay
- The key ways AI, robotics and virtual/augmented reality have accelerated rapidly during the pandemic and how this offers exciting new possibilities for those that are prepared
- The role that GEN Z are playing in redefining industry norms and how to win in a post-Millennial marketplace
- How to foster engagement, collaboration and culture when leading remote and hybrid teams
Audience members will leave this presentation with a clear and practical game plan for navigating the new now.
The new now is an ideal stand-alone conference keynote or an extended half or full-day program.
The Post-Crisis Kickstart
The secret to accelerated growth and sustained momentum
In the wake of any crisis, smart businesses and leaders recognise the importance of kickstarting their momentum - and fast.
Having spent over 15 years studying the dynamics of dynamism in organizations, 8-time bestselling author Michael McQueen knows what it takes to create unstoppable momentum in a business or team.
In this research-rich and fast-faced presentation, Michael explores:
- The 3 common traps that derail success - and how to avoid them
- How to achieve a rhythm of unforced productivity and flow state
- The key momentum mindsets that can supercharge growth and create an unfair advantage over the competition
- The daily habits that ensure good intentions translate into sustained results
Audiences will leave this in-person or virtual presentation armed with a practical action plan for achieving a new level of momentum and maintaining it over the long haul.
The post-crisis kickstart is an ideal stand-alone conference keynote or an extended half or full day program.
Preparing Now for What's Next
How to thrive in an age of disruption
Every business and industry today is facing a perfect storm of disruption and upheaval. In the face of the changes ahead, agility and adaptability will be more important than ever. The future success and survival of your organization will rest on the ability to anticipate, prepare for and pre-empt disruption.
In this fast-paced & compelling keynote presentation, audiences discover:
- The 3 forms that disruption will take in the coming decade with a specific focus on the technology impacts of AI, robotics and augmented reality
- The role millennials and Gen Z will play in redefining industry norms and consumer expectations
- The common culture and mindset traps that will set any organization on a collision course with obsolescence – and how to avoid them
- Proven and practical strategies for staying one step ahead of change and remaining relevant.
Audience members will leave this presentation with a clear action plan for navigating disruption and emerging stronger than ever.
Preparing now for what’s next is an ideal stand-alone conference keynote or an extended half or full day program.
Mastering the Art of Momentum
The secret to achieving effortless and enduring growth
We all love being on a roll, in the zone and firing on all cylinders – that flow-state sensation where everything just seems to work.
But what happens when the groove becomes a rut, inspiration evaporates or your mojo disappears?
Enduring success and growth for any business today is dependent on building and maintaining unstoppable momentum.
In this inspiring keynote presentation, audiences discover:
- The art and science of momentum – where momentum comes from and why it makes all the difference when you’ve got it working for you
- A practical and powerful formula for building momentum individually or in a team
- How to get into a flow state of peak productivity on a daily basis
- The role that focus and consistency play in ensuring a groove doesn’t become a rut over time
Audience members will leave this presentation with a clear action plan for achieving effortless growth and maintaining it over the long haul.
Mastering the Art of Momentum is an ideal stand-alone conference keynote or an extended half or full day program.
Teaching for Tomorrow
How to equip today’s students for the future
Students in classrooms today will enter a world very different to the one their teachers and parents have known.
In light of the uncertainty that lies ahead, it is more important than ever that educators keep their finger on the pulse of technological and societal trends in order to help students prepare for them.
In this practical and highly relevant keynote presentation, audiences will:
- The key social and technology trends that will shape the future including artificial intelligence, robotics and automation
- The skills and competencies that young people will need in order to be future-fit
- Why and how education practices and paradigms must evolve in the coming years
- A range of proven and practical strategies for making classroom learning relevant to the next generation of learners
Audience members will leave this presentation with a clear action plan for engaging today’s students while equipping them for tomorrow.
Teaching for Tomorrow is an ideal stand-alone conference keynote or an extended half or full day program.
The Case for Character
Why trusted brands are more lucrative, loved and long-lasting.
A revealing, practical and compelling keynote presentation highlighting why character matters more than ever.
In the coming years, consumers will demand ever-greater transparency, trustworthiness and values-alignment from the brands and businesses they engage with - a trend that leaders and organisations ignore at their peril.
In this research-rich & compelling keynote presentation, audiences will discover:
- Why the marketplace today is more sceptical and discerning - and how this creates an enormous opportunity.
- How purpose-driven and values-based brands have proven to be more lucrative, loved, and longer lasting than their competitors.
- How to build or rebuild trust through credibility, consistency, clarity and congruence.
Audience members will leave this session with a blueprint for becoming an individual, brand or organisation that stands for something - and reaps the rewards of doing so.
The Case for Character is an ideal stand-alone conference keynote presentation or an extended half day program.
We cannot recommend Michael McQueen enough! That’s not just because his content is super engaging and really eye-opening, but also because, as far as professional speakers go, Michael is so genuine!
Marketing Manager, Roberts & Morrow
We loved Michael's insights into the changes in society and how that would affect what's coming in the real estate industry.
LJ Hooker Property Centre
Michael gave us so many thought-provoking insights. The team are still talking about it. Nailed it!
General Manager (Australia & New Zealand), Castrol
The feedback was unbelievably positive and it was by far the best webinar I have ever attended.
Luke Brennan - Konica Minolta
Presenting and workshopping in a virtual environment is not easy but Michael did a great job of making it an engaging experience.
Morgan Kirk-Eaton - Coles Australia
Michael's virtual strategy session was the best and most engaging session I’ve been in since this COVID hit!
Andrew Glenn - Chobani Australia
Thank you so much for your virtual presentation. It was really well received by our attendees.
Julie Booth - NSW Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions
What an engaging, entertaining and well prepared session. The best generational presentation I've seen! Michael's depth of knowledge and applicable stories were fantastic.
Marketing Manager, Pepsi
Michael McQueen offers information that is relevant to everyone and anyone. His presentation at our client luncheon attracted enormous interest and was engaging, insightful and humorous. Feedback from audience members was fantastic and he has certainly raised the bar for next year.
CEO, Australian Super
Michael is a gifted speaker with an enthralling topic. Colleagues and clients alike found Michael captivating and took away many great strategies and ideas! GIO
Michael's presentation is both engaging and inspiring. His strategies for engaging our Gen Y people really hit the mark.
Head of Career and Development, Vodafone
Understanding what makes Gens X & Y tick is not a new challenge which is why Michael McQueen's presentation was unexpectedly refreshing. His comments were right on the money and our delegates responded with knowing nods. Michael is a fluid and mature presenter who is completely across his subject.
CEO, Family Business Australia
Michael McQueen provided NECA Victoria's members with a clear insight into Generation Y. I would highly recommend Michael's presentation to any prospective groups.
CEO, NECA Victoria
A thought provoking and inspirational presentation. Michael totally engaged our members with his insights.
Chief Executive (VIC) The CEO Institute
Michael is an informed and engaging speaker with a powerful message and practical advice. I would recommend Michael to all business owners and entrepreneurs wanting to grow and evolve a competitive edge
GM Marketing Cannon Australia