Michael McQueen is a multi-award winning speaker, trend forecaster and six-time bestselling author.
With clients including KPMG, Pepsi and Cisco, he has helped some of the world’s most successful brands navigate disruption and maintain momentum.
In addition to featuring regularly as a commentator on TV and radio, Michael is a familiar face on the international conference circuit having shared the stage with the likes of Bill Gates, Dr. John Maxwell and Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak.
Michael has spoken to over 300,000 people across 5 continents since 2004, and is known for his engaging, entertaining and practical conference presentations.
Having been recently named Australia’s Keynote Speaker of the Year, Michael was inducted into the Professional Speakers Halls of Fame.
Preparing Now for What’s Next
How to bullet-proof your business-model in turbulent times
Every business and industry today is facing a perfect storm of disruption and upheaval. In the face of the changes ahead, agility and adaptability will be more important than ever.
The future success and survival of your organization will rest on the ability to anticipate, prepare for and pre-empt disruption.
- The 4 forms that disruption will take in the coming decade
- The key technology trends that will shape the future including Artificial Intelligence, robotics and business automation
- The common culture and mindset traps that will set any organization on a collision course with obsolescence – and how to avoid them
- Proven and practical strategies for staying one step ahead of change and remaining relevant
Mastering the art of MOMENTUM
The secret to achieving effortless and enduring growth
We all love being on a roll, in sync and firing on all cylinders – that flow-state sensation where everything just seems to work.
But what happens when the groove becomes a rut, inspiration evaporates or your mojo disappears?
Enduring success and growth for any business today is dependent on building and maintaining unstoppable momentum.
- The science and art of momentum – where it comes from and why it makes all the difference when you’ve got it working for you
- A practical and powerful formula for building momentum individually or in a team
- How to get into a flow state of peak productivity on a daily basis
- The role that focus and consistency play in ensuring a groove doesn’t become a rut over time
De-Coding the Milliennial Mindset
The essential guide to understanding and engaging the next generation
No organization or business can afford to ignore Millennials. In addition to being the largest generation in history, they possess over 30% of consumer spending power and make up half of the working population.
Having conducted one the world’s most extensive studies into the defining attitudes and values of Millennials, Michael McQueen has a unique insight into the next generation.
- The common myths and misconceptions many leaders and businesses believe about Millennials (even if they don't know it)
- The core beliefs, mindsets and expectations of next-generation consumers and employees
- The secret to ENGAGING, PERSUADING and MOTIVATING Millennials
- A range of proven and practical strategies for being relevant to a younger cohort
Teaching for Tomorrow
How to equip today’s students for the future
Students in classrooms today will enter a world very different to the one their teachers and parents have known.
In light of the uncertainty that lies ahead, it is more important than ever that educators keep their finger of the pulse of technological and societal trends in order to help students prepare for them.
- The key social and technology trends that will shape the future including Artificial Intelligence, robotics and automation
- The skills and competencies that young people will need in order to be future-fit
- Why and how education practices and paradigms must evolve in the coming years
- A range of proven and practical strategies for making classroom learning relevant to the next generation of learners
What an engaging, entertaining and well prepared session. The best generational presentation I've seen! Michael's depth of knowledge and applicable stories were fantastic.
- Marketing Manager, Pepsi
Michael McQueen offers information that is relevant to everyone and anyone. His presentation at our client luncheon attracted enormous interest and was engaging, insightful and humorous. Feedback from audience members was fantastic and he has certainly raised the bar for next year.
- CEO, Australian Super
Michael is a gifted speaker with an enthralling topic. Colleagues and clients alike found Michael captivating and took away many great strategies and ideas! GIO
- GIO Insurance
Michael's presentation is both engaging and inspiring. His strategies for engaging our Gen Y people really hit the mark.
- Head of Career and Development, Vodafone
Understanding what makes Gens X & Y tick is not a new challenge which is why Michael McQueen's presentation was unexpectedly refreshing. His comments were right on the money and our delegates responded with knowing nods. Michael is a fluid and mature presenter who is completely across his subject.
- CEO, Family Business Australia
Michael McQueen provided NECA Victoria's members with a clear insight into Generation Y. I would highly recommend Michael's presentation to any prospective groups.
- CEO, NECA Victoria
A thought provoking and inspirational presentation. Michael totally engaged our members with his insights.
- Chief Executive (VIC) The CEO Institute
I found Michael's presentation on leadership succession both engaging and stimulating. By approaching a sensitive topic in an unorthodox manner, you captured the audience's attention in a real way. A great presentation!
Michael is an informed and engaging speaker with a powerful message and practical advice. I would recommend Michael to all business owners and entrepreneurs wanting to grow and evolve a competitive edge
- GM Marketing Cannon Australia