An energetic and charismatic presenter, Oren Harari is changing the way people do business with his provocative ideas on competitive advantage, organisational change, and transformational leadership. One of today's most-requested speakers, he leads power-packed presentations that teach organizations how to gain competitive advantage in today's chaotic marketplace. While each of Harari's speeches are unique, his current topics are:
- BEEP BEEP: COMPETING IN THE ROADRUNNER MILLENNIUM
- LEAPFROGGING THE COMPETITION: FIVE GIANT STEPS TO MARKET LEADERSHIP
- THRIVING IN A DIGITAL AGE: HOW TO CAPITALIZE ON THE INTERNET FOR COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE
- JUMPING THE CURVE: THE CALL FOR A NEW MODEL OF BUSINESS
- BEYOND CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: INJECTING THE WOW FACTOR INTO YOUR SERVICE STRATEGY
- CREATING A CULTURE OF CONSTANT INNOVATION: KEYS TO COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE
- CREATING POWERFUL ALLIANCES FOR COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE
- SPEED TO MARKET: A BLUEPRINT FOR SUCCESS IN THE NEW MILLENNIUM
- TEAMWORK AND INNOVATION: BUILDING BLOCKS FOR SUCCESS
- STOP EMPOWERING YOUR PEOPLE: LIBERATE THEM!
- OPTIMISING VALUE AND AVOIDING MISTAKES IN MERGERS, ACQUISITIONS, AND ALLIANCES
Harari's newest book is Beep, Beep! Competing in the Age of the RoadRunner. A joint project with Warner Brothers, and Warner Books, this book gives organisations the tools they need to compete in tomorrow's marketplace.
In 1999, Harari re-released Leapfrogging the Competition: Five Giant Steps to Market Leadership. The original version, was hailed by General Colin Powell as, "a terrific read for anyone who wants to lead from the front!"
A professor of management at the University of San Francisco, he is a columnist for the American Management Association's Management Review and was the first designated "management expert" for Time Magazine's Time Vista website for business.
Oren Harari is fantastic! If you are looking to break through archaic management models, embrace change and inspire unconventional thinking within your organization, Oren Harari is the speaker for you ! He is a wonderfully engaging speaker who makes you think. He is an expert on what it takes to lead in the 21st Century.
- V.P. Business Development, Century 21 Real Estate Corporation
Your presentation was one of the best I've seen in recent years. Your views on technology and its impact on the business world provided a stimulating and thought-provoking start to our conference...It's been awhile since a speaker motivated me that much.
- Mortgage Bankers Association of America
Thank you for your incisive and 'eye-opening' presentation at the Research and Vehicle Technology Management Conference. Your presentation effectively brought home the urgent need for a consumer focus.
- Vice President and Chief Technical Officer, Ford Motor Company
In the 20-plus years that Gavin has been producing annual conventions, our keynote speakers have included Larry King, Vladimir Pozner, Buckminster Fuller, Linda Ellerby, Charles Osgood and countless other top names....At all of these sessions, we have never seen a reaction to a speech as positive as the reaction to your speech at the Gavin A3 Strategy Summit last week....The audience was captivated for the entire duration of your presentation. The thunderous applause and standing ovation at the end said it all. Throughout the remainder of the three-day event, attendees constantly approached us with words of thanks for having booked you at our event.
- CEO, Gavin/Miller Freeman Entertainment, Ltd.
Tremendous! Absolutely tremendous! I can't honestly remember when our audience's universal reaction was so incredibly positive. We very much appreciate your eagerness and willingness to learn about our industry and to customize your presentation to our audience's needs.
- CEO, Retail Advertising and Marketing Association