Scott Bales has presented keynote addresses throughout the world and was recently listed in Obopay's Top 20 report as the number one mobile money influencer.
Mobility, Modality Shift, Anytime, Anywhere
No longer will the consumer be tethered to a television, computer screen or a physical place when interacting with businesses. Mobility is a game changer, it's not just about the device, it's about the entirely new eco-system of services and empowerment the device and connectivity enable.
The rapid growth of mobile accessibility around the world has created immense new possibilities, based around a device that we have a deep personal connection with. We look at how the mobile phone has and will be the catalyst for change as industries are forced to shift away from the idea of a ‘place to do business’ to a anytime, anywhere, always-on culture that has already hit billions of people and continues to sweeps across the globe.
- Learn to understand how the consumer modality shift impacts your organizations outlook
- Leave with key questions that organizations should be asking themselves, and their customer base
Innovation Wars: Uncover The Competitive Innovation Edge
Innovation Wars dives into the competitive nature of innovation in the modern organisation, to uncover the secrets to driving innovation success.
A decade of technology driven progress has triggered a global shift in leadership practice, driving new demands on organizational capability, culture and design. Leading organizations around the world leverage the power of Customer Centric Design and Lean Startup methods, out pacing their corporate peers in the battle for future markets. Innovation Wars is your guide to market success in the battlefield that is corporate innovation.
Greater than 65% of corporate executives see innovation as the key to unlocking new value, new markets and harnessing the power of new technologies. But not everyone succeeds.
Key Takeaways include:
- Investigation in the competitive battlefield that is innovation. Who talks the talk? and who walks the walk?
- What are the strategic lessons from those that drive success?
- What are the frameworks, tools and key infantry that you will need to drive innovation in your organization?
- Simple practical tools for you to implement immediately
Are you ready for Isaac? The Future Consumer Is In Front Of You.
Over the past decade our everyday life has changed with the rapid adoption of multiple lifestyle evolutions, primarily driven by technological advancement and mastery. Are hundred-year-old industry institutions ready to engage and service the modern consumer?
We take an investigative journey through the eyes of Isaac, the digital native who embodies the generational shift of cultural, behavioral and technological changes that are shaping the expectations of the modern consumer.
Exposing the cognitive zigzags of mind that lead to the formation of consumer beliefs and attachments. Investigating the impacts these have on consumers services, and how institutions in the 21st century need adapt their approach or face the same disintermediation already witnessed in other industries.
- Learn to identify and ask the right questions of the market for signs that are disrupting industries
- In-depth understanding of the realities that shape the modern consumer