As a former national level 400m hurdler in Russia, Tatiana took up pole vaulting when she migrated to Australia in 1997. Her greatest sporting achievements to date have been winning a silver medal at the 2000 Sydney Olympics and gold at the 2002 Commonwealth Games. Tatiana has also been the face of the Spring Racing Carnival and Rexona. She has appeared on countless magazine covers.
Tatiana is a passionate, motivational speaker and an experienced presenter. From a small school in Coober Pedy to the lawns of Parliament House, Canberra on Harmony Day. From the Australia Day Corporate Address to KPMG's Women in Management Forum.
"Tatiana's presentation was not only inspirational but also thought provoking for
the women in attendance. She commented that the world of sport and business is very much alike in working to the best of ones mental and physical ability to
Marlene Elliott, SA Marketing Manager, KPMG
Tatiana will teach you:
Goal Setting and Motivation
- Knowing what you want and not letting anything stand in your way
- Managing your time and priorities
- Never giving up...no matter what
Dealing with Stress and Pressure
- Remaining focused and calm
- Controlling the environment around you
- What can you do when things go wrong
Wellness - Being the best you can be
- Tatiana's secrets to healthy living: how to look good, feel good and perform at
- Always look for new challenges for yourself
"I came from nowhere to somewhere by going step by step, never giving up and constantly setting myself new limits"